Base – £59
The Base kit will suit you if you’re looking for a general overview of your health and wellbeing to help ensure you’re as healthy as you can be.
Despite its low-cost, you’ll receive a comprehensive blood analysis that can help you if you’re:
- Looking to understand and improve your general health
- Are curious about what’s happening inside your body
- Have made lifestyle changes (such as a new diet or exercise regime) and want to understand the effect it’s having on your body
- Using wearable tech to track your heart rate and want to know what else is happening inside your body
Once you’ve completed your self-collection and sent your sample back to the lab, your results should be ready to view on our Health Hub dashboard after 3 days.
- Sample blood collection kit sent straight to your door
- Results within 3 days of full UKAS accredited laboratory analysis
- Access to online Health Hub
- GP Helpline follow-up