Female Health Tests and Screening Packages
Bluecrest’s 360 Female health package has been designed to test for health conditions which are common in women in the UK. The tests are simple, painless and non-invasive – most involve just a small blood sample which is then sent off for analysis by our team of medical experts at our laboratory. Within 21 days of your screening you’ll be sent a personalised health report explaining each test reading in easy to understand terms so you get a full picture of your health – your report even includes a summary page of results you can show your GP.
- Haematology profile (full blood count). Your haematology profile includes 13 key readings to show the health of your blood, including haemoglobin levels, platelet count, and red and white blood cell counts.
- Body composition scan. Your body scan gives you 10 key body metric readings including muscles mass, body water, BMR, visceral fat and more.
- Ovarian Cancer (CA125 test). This simple blood test measures the levels of CA125 in your body, helping to identify abnormalities. This test is only appropriate for women aged 40+.
- Lung function test for COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
- ECG heart rhythm check for atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation is common in women and can increase your risk of suffering stroke.
- Artery health check for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD). This test helps identify blockages in your arteries – 75% of people with PAD will have a stroke or heart attack if it is not treated. This test is only appropriate for women aged 40+.
- Biochemistry profile which includes a lipid panel, cholesterol check, liver function check, diabetes test, protein, iron, calcium and sodium levels.
- Thyroid function test. Thyroid disorders can cause unexplained weight loss or gain, lethargy and sleep problems, and are 15 times more common in women than in men.
- Muscle strength test, used to measure your overall muscle function to help predict functional limitations in later life.
- Unlimited annual access to a 24/7 GP helpline, to discuss any medical questions you have, whether they are related to your results or not.
When purchased individually, these tests would normally cost you £339. When you buy the tests together as a full package, you’ll get over 50 individual readings for just £229.
Book online here or call freephone 0800 652 2173 to book over the phone.