Male Health Tests and Screening Packages
The 360 Male health package has been tailored to cover the most common types of health conditions experienced by men in the UK. All tests are painless and non-invasive – most require only a small blood sample which is then analysed by our team of medical experts at our partner laboratory. Within 21 days of your appointment, you’ll receive a fully personalised health report explaining each test result in easily understandable terms so you get a complete picture of your health – we even include a summary page you can show your GP.
- Haematology profile (full blood count). Your full blood count will give you 13 key readings including platelet count, haemoglobin levels and red and white blood cell counts.
- Body composition scan. You’ll get 10 readings including visceral fat, muscle mass, body water, BMR and more.
- Prostate Cancer (PSA test). This involves a blood test which measures the levels of PSA in your body, helping to identify any abnormalities. This test is only suitable for men aged 40+.
- Lung function test for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- ECG heart rhythm check for atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation can increase your risk of suffering stroke.
- Artery health check for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) to help identify blockages in your arteries. 75% of people with PAD will go on to have a stroke or a heart attack if the condition is not treated. This test is only suitable for men aged 40+.
- H Pylori test. Helicobacter Pylori is a bacterial infection of the stomach – it’s a major cause of stomach cancer in men.
- Biochemistry profile, including cholesterol check, lipid panel, diabetes test, liver function check, iron, protein, sodium and calcium levels.
- Muscle strength test. Your muscle strength test involves a hand grip strength test, using a dynamometer. Your hand grip strength gives a measure of overall muscle function, and is highly predictive of functional limitations and frailty later in life.
- Unlimited 24/7 GP helpline access for a year, to discuss your results or any other medical question you may have.
When bought individually, these tests would normally cost £339. If you buy the tests together as a complete package, you’ll get over 50 individual readings for just £229.
Book online here or book over the phone on freephone 0800 652 2173.