Nutritional Therapy Plan – Lite
Your specialist Nutritional Therapy Plan – Lite is designed to:
- help you reach your nutritional goal – whether it’s weight loss, weight gain, or you simply want to improve your diet
- provide you with tailored support from a personal Nutritional Therapist to help keep you motivated
How it works
Step 1: Medical Assessment
Your programme starts with a body ‘Health MOT – Lite’ at one of our convenient centres across the country. You’ll get a range of metrics – from metabolic age and metabolic rate through to bone mass, muscle mass and full body composition readings. Plus, we’ll look everything from liver and kidneys through to blood protein, calcium, cholesterol and glucose levels. All in all, it’s a great starting point to review your current health status.
Step 2: Diet Assessment
After you’ve received your comprehensive results report in the post (or accessed it online via our interactive Health Hub), you’ll be invited to keep a food diary through a free and easy-to-use mobile app. There’s no need to write things down – simply snap some photos of what you eat and drink for 3 days.
We’ll also send you a short survey through the app to help give your Nutritional Therapist more background of your personal goals and medical history.
Step 3: Nutrition Coaching
Once you’ve logged your food and drink via the app, you’ll be ready for your Nutrition Coaching. You can arrange your 30-minute consultation with your Nutritional Therapist (UKVRN or HCPC registered) via phone or webcam, at a date and time that fits your schedule. Your food diary and Health MOT results will be used during your consultation to form a bespoke diet plan to meet your own personal goals. You’ll also get an additional month of follow-up support via twice weekly check-ins with your Nutritional Therapist. This means you can continue to use the app daily to record your dietary intake (via photos), log your weight and exercise, listen to podcasts about eating mindfully and staying motivated, and ask questions. Twice a week, your Nutritional Therapist will answer your questions via the app messenger screen, update aims and objectives on your app, and comment on the food and drink you’ve logged to help keep you motivated and on track.
You even have a full year’s worth of access to our 24/7 GP Helpline at no additional cost. So, if you have any medical concerns at any time of the day or night, a private GP is only a phone call away.
Important Medical Information from Dr Cullimore
You should arrange to see your Doctor if any of the following apply to you:
- You’re experiencing rectal bleeding or unexplained weight loss
- You’re over 60 and have noticed a change in your bowel habits
- You’re a woman aged over 50 experiencing symptoms of IBS (such as constipation and/or diarrhoea, abdominal pain and cramping)
- You’re a woman experiencing symptoms including frequent persistent abdominal bloating, feeling full having eaten very little, a loss of appetite, pelvic or abdominal pain, or increased urinary urgency or frequency
All our tests have been specially designed to be convenient and non-invasive. Once you’ve booked your appointment, full preparation instructions will be provided in your confirmation email or letter. You can continue to eat and drink normally before your appointment, and you’ll also remain fully clothed throughout.