Total – £149
The Total kit covers detailed blood analysis for immunity, infection, energy and fatigue and major organs such as liver and kidneys. It also includes bladder health with a urinalysis which can help understand urinary tract problems and your body’s general ability to remove toxins and waste through lungs, kidneys and skin. What’s more, you can also get a review of your bowel cancer risk with a qFIT (Quantitative Faecal Immunochemical Test (qFIT)) test. Please note, qFIT test is only suitable if you’re aged over 40.
You’ll receive our fullest at home sample collection package that can help you if you’re:
- Want to understand your potential risk from Bowel Cancer
- Want a really thorough overview of all your key body functions
- Need to start making improvements to your diet
- Need to keep track of your body’s health over time
In addition to your self-collection blood sample kit, you’ll receive a stool sample collection kit for your qFIT test and urine sample pot for urinalysis. Full instructions are provided for all easy-to-use kits and you simply return to the lab in the sealed plastic wallets for analysis.
- Sample blood collection kit sent straight to your door
- Stool and urine sample collection kits
- Results within 3 days of full UKAS accredited laboratory analysis
- Access to online Health Hub
- GP Helpline follow-up